Junior Systems Engineer
Junior engineer with two (2) years of experience in detailed design and physical
layouts of IT systems. Knowledge of available hardware, system software,
input/output devices and network configurations.
Performs detailed design of basic IT systems. Takes direction from the design
lead Systems Engineer and other senior staff.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or
Business, Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
Available under CMAS.
- Our consultants help you navigate the road to
- These consultants usually work as part
of a team.
- They can handle many needs of organizations small and
- Many are industry certified (MCSE, CNE, CCNP,
- Many have a Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field.
CMAS Maximum Rate/Hr
Regular Rate/Hr (Sacramento Region)
Contact us for more info